Wow, I got a mother load of goodies from my new friend Laura, in the USA. I will itemise everything for you as my photography stinks and you may not be able to work out what they are.
1. large steel Welcome basket with a chicken printed on the steel mesh.
2. couple of potpourri sachets
3. little photo flip album with a applique cover
4. Applique wall hanging
5. A gorgeous painting, painted my Laura herself, and I just love it.
6. Gifts from a Jar book and recipes pull outs (I am so using this for presents)
7. Yard of fabulous chicken fabric
8. Yard of fabulous flower fabric
9. Reel of sunflower ribbon
10. A lovely little card.
11. 2 candles
I feel very lucky today as I don't get many gifts or such, and its nice to be a recipient for a change. Although my first love is giving, much to my husbands dismay lol.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
I loved this little swap, I made quite a few before I ran out of time and had to choose two. I wasn't completely happy with them because I was machine sewing the binding on and I hadn't perfected it, nonetheless I sent them anyway lol. I always forget to photograph my parcel, I sent a packet of Pineapple Lumps and a Calender along with it.