Monday, October 11, 2010

Something else I have been working on

 This is my very first go a neddleturn applique,  and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I love watching TV at night and quietly sewin away.  I still have to sew in the beck and eyes of the bird.
This pattern in from the book Material Obession by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke.  At first glance of this book, I sort of ho hummed and closed it.  Then later I thought I would take another look and I found this pattern that I could not go past.  Here is a glimpse of what I have done so far.

2 comments:

  1. Well you wouldn't know it was your first attempt. Its GrEaT! Well done!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty pattern, I can see why you had to try it. Great job, I would just make a mess of it:)

    ReplyDelete