Monday, July 18, 2011

Looking Back Quilt Done and Dusted


I have finally finished the Looking Back quillt I have been doing for my Mum since I first posted about it in October.  I am thrilled to have finished this quilt, not only is it beautiful but its my first needle turned applique piece I have done.
I quilted stipple in the centre and random feathers/paisley around the white and flowers and then circles around the outside border.
Its certainly not perfect but Mum is going to love it.  Thanks to the book  Material Obession by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke.

3 comments:

  1. Well done toni, it is beautiful, your mum is very lucky.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could your Mum NOT love it. It's simply BeAuTiFuL ! Well done Toni ! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEW beautiful, Your Mum is forever blessed to have such a lovely gift given with love.

    Your work is lovely.
    The "Babyquiltlady"
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete