Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Quilt Finished

Some months ago I started this baby quilt for my expecting daughter.  I somewhat was a expecting a girl but out popped a boy 9 weeks early.  Anyway,  after talking to my daughter I have decided to keep this for myself as my husband is building me a sewing studio (jumps up and down) and I think it would serve as a great wall hanging.

I spent around a zillion hours quilting this baby and in the process have discovered I can do some feathers and  also I need to look at my machine tension.  But in all I am very happy with the result.
Fabric is mainly Blush by Moda and the middle pattern is from Kelly of Don't look Know.

4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I love how you made Kelly's pattern your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in your "New Studio"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner and will make a beautiful wall hanging, hope your little grandson is doing well. My Grandson had his first birthday today. (ps thanks for the hot pad). Hugs, suex

    ReplyDelete