Thursday, July 21, 2011

School Holidays

In New Zealand our school holidays are late because we are hosting the Rugby world cup in a couple of months and they had to coincide with the next school holidays and then the roads around the cities will be clear  for all the cup traffic. Which is all fine but it means that the term was extra long and the kids have been hanging out badly for a good break.

So this was the first week and not only did I have the kids booked in to Pandamania at the local Baptist church but we were also looking after my friends boy Noah.  We have had such a cool week,  and the kids have been so well behaved I can't quite believe that I have stepped away from the tearing my hair out to walking into what could I call it maybe "brushing knotty hair" lol.    Anyway Noah's Mum generously gave me a $50 voucher for out local Bernina shop.  I couldn't wait to get down there and spend the loot.
I got 2 thread stands,  now I have 4.  Some gorgeous solid Purple and Duck Egg Fabrics and some sheep fabric for the I-spy swap that I just signed up for.  Thanks Tricia I love shopping!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome, Thankyou for taking such good care of my boy :O)

    ReplyDelete