Friday, September 23, 2011

Having Fun

Well I decided to focus on some fun projects and to get some more christmas presents ready.

 Firstly I made these for our part in supporting the All Blacks in the Rugby World  Cup,  we change the living room into a mini stadium and make it a fun night for the us and kids.
 Then below is the table runner that I have made for my daughter for Christmas, I am really loving this simple block, its called and Attic Windows, I found it in the Farmers Wife Quilt Book that I have been doing and loved it from the start.  I blogged about it here http://boptoni.blogspot.com/2011/07/farmers-wife-quilt-along-progress.html
 I also decided to make it reversible because my darling daughter may not appreciate the block design so I did a simple stripped design on the reverse,  I'm still completing the binding,  just in case you wondered lol.

 Below are the 2 placemats that I made Mum and Dad (inlaw).



 Above is the first Christmas Table Topper/Runner that I have made commissioned by Mum I have two more to make.

Below is the wall hanging that I have started making from Natalie Ross from the Homespun Magazine.
I just love applique and expect to see a alot more in the future,  just saying!

I have just been to our local Tauranga quilt Exhibition photos coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Toni, everything looks great!! Are you going to hand or machine applique the Christmas homespun project.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete